lørdag den 22. juni 2013

Goodbye


For a whole year we have had an exchange student from Mexico and the 28th of June she is going home. Therefore I invited my classmates home for a garden party. We are 25 in my class and 12 came. Very good actually because I live 45 minutes from everyone. 
The party was with dinner, a little bit of drinking and I had planned to stay outside but from 10 in the morning - I woke up at that time - until 5 in the evening it was raining. At the fireplace there is a canopies where we could stay without getting too wet but the fireplace was not covered and with the rain and all I was not at all sure about the chances of staying outside. But as unpredictable the weather can be the sun came just when I had rearranged the whole thing so I changed it back to two tables and all the chairs. And then came my classmates..


 We ate a lot of meat, salad and chips with my homemade dip and we roasted marshmallows with biscuits. One of my friends that arrived at the "party" had his 18th birthday when the clock turned 12 and then he had to drink a disc. Well it is actually something you have to do at your first party with the ultimate team, but he had not had the chance to do it earlier and then we forced him to do it ;) haha
A disc is four beers and the record in our team is 28 seconds!
Anyway he drank it all in more than 2 minutes. Haha but he did it and had a hard time afterwards keeping the beer inside! 6 people drove home in the middle of the night because they had to go to work the next day and five of us who was staying at my place slept outside under the canopies. 


What a night! :)
And.. We did make sure our mexican student got off with a proper danish party which includes a lot of eating - we find that lovely - a lot of drinking - we too do that a lot - and of course the danish weather; always unpredictable! 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar