fredag den 28. juni 2013

Four days to go

Wild outdoor party with classmates. Italobrothers never die
There is four days to Sofie and I are going to Tokyo.
At this hour we have arrived in Helsinki and have to wait 6 hours to get on the next airplane to Tokyo.
It is going to be so cool to get there but still: We are going to be sooooo lost.
And we will probably get tired of not having the ability to communicate with people there because there is as good as no one who speak or understand english there :/


  Last night was a party outdoor with my classmates where I got a chance to say goodbye to some of them before the great trip to Japan. Did not know how I got home but I did came home safe. Never ever mix beer with wine and some other spanish alcohol.. The next day you just have the feeling that someone kicked you in the head. Jesus.. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar